注目タグ

social (˘▽˘>ԅ( ˘⌣˘)

トピック詳細

introduction thread

hello! i thought i'd kick this off with an intro post p eople can reply to.

my name is [b]grim[/b], [b]he/they[/b] please, and i'm [b]25[/b] at the time of writing this. :o) i've loved blogging since forever, and you can even find my archived bl ogspot via my fc2 blogroll. i'm here specifically becau se i've always liked the ease of access to kaomoji and the softbank emoji.

i know that there are less users here, and maybe certainly not a lot that check the social/communities part. or maybe y ou just lurk because you realize that not a lot of people po st on here too... well--i would like to change that a little !

this group is established as an effort to make a small comm unity and friendship thru fc2.. or to simply support each ot hers journals and diaries. let's go!

2022年09月07日 08:05  by grim

コメント一覧 6件中、1~6件表示

• Hello, my name is Dori, I like to make illustrations and cod ing from time to time, alongside other hobbies, I try to be active on Fc2 blog tbh. [icon:v-112]

2024年04月02日 03:58 by ドリー

• Hello ! I'm pretty late but wanted to see if anyone is still active here

2023年12月29日 02:34 by neko

• "[...] The small user base of fc2 is what draws me to i t, especially since it is growing with the threat of the mod ern web becoming a reality... Personal blogs are making a co me back [...]."

I'm also glad that fc2 has a small user base and that [personal] blogs are coming back. Though if that gravitates users toward itself, then there would, could, or should only be a matter of time until many people come to the site in h opes of a "small user base"; at least a bit of a p aradox, in my opinion. "All good things must come to an end."

2022年12月31日 11:53 by

• Me too, reading blogs is so fun...

2022年12月25日 02:05 by catgirl

• \o/ hellooo! lovely blog! i love the small userbase of fc2 t oo.. i keep stumbling upon little active blogs & it warm s my heart n_n
    so happy that personal blogs are making a comeback :o3 foll owing yours! love too read about anything and everything

2022年12月23日 09:14 by grim

• Meow... I am catgirl, I'm 19 + I use any pronouns. I li ke blogging because sometimes I have stuff I want to share a nd I don't really wanna bother my friends with stuff th ey might not be interested in! The small user base of fc2 is what draws me to it, especially since it is growing with th e threat of the modern web becoming a reality... Personal bl ogs are making a come back nyo

2022年12月22日 01:03 by catgirl