Your blog can be easily imported from other blog sites to the FC2 Blog. Move to FC2 Blog and try it!
Register now and import you blog!
If you are already an FC2 Blog user, you can import a blog to the one you are using now.
How to Import Your Blog to the FC2 Blog
Even if you use our blog import service, your entries in other blog services will not be deleted.
- Please note that the export method differs with the blog service.
*Export from Blogger >> More detail
* Export from Wordpress >> More detail
Before you import, make sure that the time zone setting between the previous blog and FC2 Blog is the same. Otherwise entries' date and time will differ.
* How to set the time zone of FC2 Blog >> Login to the management page > 'Blog'> 'Environment setting'>'User information setting'> 'Time Zone'
* How to set the time zone of Blogger >> More detail
- Please note that when you import the same file many times, the entry will be saved as many as you imported.
- For Blogger and Wordpress, you can import comment and images at the same time.
You can import entries from the following blog service.
- Blogs which support export by MT format
Copyright of a blog belongs to a user at the FC2 Blog. Publishing a book based on a user's blog without the user's permission is not allowed here.