注目タグ

Axis Powers Hetalia

トピック詳細

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hello! I am happy to find Hetalia community in English on fc 2 :)
I thought an introduction thread would be nice.
Please feel free to introduce yourselves here so we can all get to know each other better!

Here I go:
I am marte, from Portugal. I first knew about APH when stud ying abroad in Japan in 2007. My favourite characters are Gr eece, Russia, Japan and China.
In my blog I like to post fanart illustration of hetalia. I 'm also a bit of a fujoushi ´ー` (I really like boys lov e!)
yorosiku onegaisimasu!

2010年02月27日 10:29  by 

コメント一覧 24件中、1~10件表示

• hello everybody, nice to meet you
    http://vanphonggiatotchothue.com/

2015年10月14日 16:08 by

• Hi Hi!
    I'm kinda new to this blog haha,
    my name (user/nickname) is Minty!!
    And I'm from Great Britain, specifically England haha.
    I love Hetalia!!! It's so unique isn't it?
    I love all the characters but if I had to choose my favouri te character would be, UK, Thailand, Norway or Finland I jus t can't decide, but I also like China, a lot of my frie nds say I look like a fem ver of China.

I'm half Thai and English, and can speak fluent Englis h (British English) and read some Thai but my speaking is be tter. I'm currently in my 2nd year of learning Japanese and its going quite well I'm the best in the class/2nd best.

I love to draw anime and manga, I hope you guys will look a t my drawings on my blog and comment it really helps and mak es me happy.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along~ !!!

I hope we get to talk soon, please contact me !
    Bye bye [icon:v-238]

2014年08月08日 05:39 by

• hello ,this is shelly .
    nice to join your comunity .i believe it's a fantastic tour.
    i'd like to make friend with all of you .
    welcome,contact me

2013年01月26日 10:57 by fc2user81235n

• Hi! ^^ I'm Ema, my favorite Hetalia character is Hong k ong! Reason being I'm from there. :D
    Nice to be meeting you all. :)

2013年01月01日 23:29 by Ema.Hui

• i'm meigu
    my favorite is chibi italy

hetalia helps me study with my major
    i learned about ww2, axis, and US

2012年12月16日 21:25 by

• (I'm sorry for doing this so late. ^^; Well, better lat e than never.)

Hi. I'm Grass, Inc, and I've been a Hetalia fan f or about 2 years now. My OTP is America/Poland.

If you'd like to talk to me, feel free to do so. ^^

2012年12月09日 04:28 by

• Hi everyone~
    I'm harumiyu (penname~), living in the US, and I first heard about APH from constantly surfing the web and finding Hetalia parodies of Vocaloid songs...like, in 2009...or som ething. :)
    I've written some fanfiction for Hetalia, but I also d raw fanart and stuff too! (Once I get my scanner to work...t hat is...)
    My favorite shipping pair is USUK...but my friend has got m e slightly hooked onto RussAme. Slightly.
    I started this blog like, a two months ago. :)
    My favorite characters are Russia, Japan, England, America, Iceland, Norway, Prussia...Yeah. LOVETH THEM TO DEATH!
    よろしくおねがいします~
    PS: I LOVETH VOCALOID. Teehee.

2012年11月29日 05:59 by harumiyu (春ミユ)

• Hi ~ I'm Nana from the Philippines.
    I'm a half Chinese and Filipino.

My favorite characters in APH are Prussia, Austria, Hungary and America.

I'm a big fan of Prussia x Hungary

and I like Austria very much >w<

and My blog is mostly about Graphics xD

2012年11月07日 21:24 by Nana

• hello~ pin from malaysia ~ i draw i cosplay and i love cat

2012年11月06日 08:56 by 锅子包

• Hello world~ <3
    I'm Shiki and I'm from Vietnam :D When I first sa w Hetalia, I found it really hard to remember all the faces and names, because the characters were too much. But then, a fter just one month, everything changed! :"> now it seems that I have something call Hetalia addiction :))

I like all the characters and couples in Hetalia, but in pa rticular, I have a deep love for Prussia :"> then En gland, Scotland, Germany, Italy twins, Japan, France, Spain and Greece :x

I have to be honest since I'm Hetalia fan AND at the s ame time a BL fangirl, so I ship a few couple (canon and non -canon) and I'm against NP :"3 (yep, kinda a weird fangirl, I know = w = ). So, I hope I could make friends wi th people who are Hetalia fans, whether they like BL or not, I won't mention it if you don't ask me :"3

You can call me Shiki :"> I'm new in the commu nity and all :"> *rolling* Yoroshiku onegaishimasu : ">>>>>

2012年10月28日 13:33 by Shiki

1 2 3 > >>