注目タグ

Axis Powers Hetalia

トピック詳細

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hello! I am happy to find Hetalia community in English on fc 2 :)
I thought an introduction thread would be nice.
Please feel free to introduce yourselves here so we can all get to know each other better!

Here I go:
I am marte, from Portugal. I first knew about APH when stud ying abroad in Japan in 2007. My favourite characters are Gr eece, Russia, Japan and China.
In my blog I like to post fanart illustration of hetalia. I 'm also a bit of a fujoushi ´ー` (I really like boys lov e!)
yorosiku onegaisimasu!

2010年02月27日 10:29  by 

コメント一覧 24件中、21~24件表示

• hello :D
    My realworld nickname is Rizal,but just call me koizumi/sai jou in cyberworld
    I'm from Indonesia. I first knew Hetalia from an anime magazine in my country.

My favorite character are Prussia, Austria, Hungary, Switze rland, holland, and many more

I'm new in this fc2 blog, I posted my art too in my bl og

2010年08月12日 23:03 by koizumi saijou

• Hi~
    My name is Bára and I'm from Iceland! Altough I'm half chinese and icelandic so I've got two names. My c hinese one is Shen Bing Hua. But my alias is Yuu! Just call me that ^^
    I first knew about Hetalia when the anime came out. Dunno which year though.. xD

My favorite characters are Prussia and Iceland. Of course t here are a lot more~
    Like, England, Greece, Germany and more! I will post arts o f Hetalia in the future. Right now my blog is mainly about f anfics and daily life.

I'm a fujioshi and am proud of it! I just love yaoi &l t;3

2010年08月06日 00:22 by Yuu-chan

• I'm new here. My name's Kirstein, my nickname is S pring, but I'd rather have you call me Miran, my online alias. I'm from the Philippines.

I first heard of Hetalia 2009(I'm a newb!).

My fave character in Hetalia is Japan, then comes I think R omano or China. And almost every other country! Those I don& #039;t like, though, are Russia(not exactly, but I really do n't like him with China), Belarus(I only like her with Lithuania or Norway), Liechtenstein(I only like her when she 's away from Switz), Switzerland(but I like him with Be lgium), Germany(but I don't hate him if he's paire d with Liechtenstein), North Italy(only when people pair him with Germany, I don't like him), Sweden, and Prussia w hen he's paired with Hungary.

I started my blog just this April.

I also love art, literature, and food!

2010年04月13日 16:13 by kirsteinsese

• hello!
    i'm eris, my nickname is zaki, living in the US. i lea rned about aph from a friend in.... 2008? 9? iunno
    i like england the best! and want to cosplay him, but dont have the cosplay yet. until then i'll do my 2nd favorit e; south italy:'D
    also like prussia, sealand, hongkong, seychelles and finlan d... and denmark... gosh i can't make up my mind
    i've started a blog recently and don't know what ill write about yet, and i'll try to post art
    よろしくおねがいしまーす!!
    i also love literature, food, and shiina ringo (V)!_!(V)

2010年04月11日 08:05 by ザキのブロッグ

<< < 1 2 3