注目タグ

Axis Powers Hetalia

トピック詳細

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hello! I am happy to find Hetalia community in English on fc 2 :)
I thought an introduction thread would be nice.
Please feel free to introduce yourselves here so we can all get to know each other better!

Here I go:
I am marte, from Portugal. I first knew about APH when stud ying abroad in Japan in 2007. My favourite characters are Gr eece, Russia, Japan and China.
In my blog I like to post fanart illustration of hetalia. I 'm also a bit of a fujoushi ´ー` (I really like boys lov e!)
yorosiku onegaisimasu!

2010年02月27日 10:29  by 

コメント一覧 24件中、11~20件表示

• I am Philémon, from France. I do not have a nickname.
    My blog is not really about Hetalia, but my sister like it so much I have to mention it sometimes.

My favourite character is, without any hesitation, Romano ! I do not think he is a tsundere at all.
    The character I like at least is France.

I am in the clan of those who think Hetalia is not offensiv e at all. I do not care about yaoi (Not for, not against. If I see a picture, I do not care.)

I will have a look at your blog, everybody, so take care !

2012年06月05日 18:37 by

• Hello, My name is Rupyon from Indonesia ^^
    i love Hetalia since....uuhmm about 2/3 years ago?i forgot ^^;
    my faves pairing is Japan x Belarus!8D or in Pixiv their ta gline is モノクロコンビ
    tho i am sorry before but i am not fan of Yaoi.
    i love drawing and cosplay. and i did hetalia drawing and h etalia cosplay, the most cosplay i did is Japan 8D
    I love Japan very much >u< not only hetalia, but also it's county itself~so konnichiwa nihonjin no minna-san ~!O7O/
    but of course i love my country too ^^

Nice to meet you all~!

2012年02月15日 13:40 by Rupyonルピョン

• Ciao!! My name is Martinella (Code name LOL) and I'm it alian... I think I'm the only one italian on Fc2 ò3ò AH ! And I'm a Cosplayer.

My first "meeting" with APHetalia was in 2009 (i remember my friend who listened "Hamburger Street" X°°D).
    Many Italians think Hetalia is offensive to our country. Bu t I'm honored that Italy is, more or less, the protagon ist. And it's very funny.
    I love all of characters, but I prefer: Prussia, Romano, Ru ssia, Feliciano, HRE and England.
    The only one that I can't tolerate is Liechtenstein. S he is pretty, but she's useless ç-ç
    I'm a Yaoi fan. I accept ALL couples (yaoi) of Hetalia ù//7//ù and I love draw hetalia fan art!!

I'm here, on Fc2, since August!!

2011年10月12日 21:24 by marti

• hello♪ I'm Momone.
    I'm from japan and live in Tokyo.
    so I cannot English well…
    if you find mistake in this sentence,please don't to k now anything(><ヾ)てへ☆

Hetaria is very popular among my friends.

I love north itary and france very much!

Please click on my site.m(・・)m
    I'd like to want to friends.

2011年05月12日 17:04 by 。桃音。

• Lita from Indonesia, but use pen name Haloclo or Harokichi K urone :D

first time I know Hetalia when a local magazine covered it, but then a few years later my senior came and shove me with Hetalia things XDD
    currently doing RP on twitter for Feliciano, since he' s one of my most fave chara on Hetalia -after Kiku XD-

I'm using my blog for doodles and random daily talks~
    nice to meet you all guys~ yoroshiku~

2011年05月01日 00:11 by Harokichi Kurone

• Hello. I'm "Akakuro",or redblack.
    I live in Japan and I love Japan very much!

I love Hetalia!
    I love Japan, Romano, China, Italy, Germany, Norway...
    yes, I love all countries!

I'm a cosplayer.
    I want to try Japan and Poland.

If you like Hetalia, let's talk with me!
    I'm not good at English, but I'd like to talk wit h you!
    And I'd like to know your country:D

Nice to meet you!

2011年03月08日 23:19 by 赤黒。

• Hello I am axel! :) I am from Russia.

My favorite character is Belarus and America! And I think t hat is all to know about me D: I'm boring.

2010年12月31日 05:52 by アクセル賢者

• Hello, I'm ころろ↓ or just call me Cororo.
    My real name is... disclosed information so I will not give that one away. c:
    haha, I'm a high school student living in the good ol& #039; USA.
    I learned about Hetalia like... 2 years ago when I came acr oss the strips online.
    I just recently began this blog as well, so I would love it if some people would come and visit~ ;w; Although my blogs& #039;re currently only written in Japanese, I will also writ e in English (I wrote in Japanese to practice my Japanese sk ills, yo).
    Besides Hetalia, I like many other animes such as Durarara, Working, Mitsudomoe, and currently am watching Panty & Stock with Garterbelt as well as Ore no Imouto ga Konna Kawa ii Wake ga Nai. Pretty much, just talk to me about any type of anime, I love researching new anime so that's pretty much my thing. c:

Nice to meet you all!

2010年10月22日 10:49 by ころろ↓

• hello! this is niku from Malaysia :D

i love almost all characters from APH i can't even dec ide XD

current favorite characters are Italian Brothers and the No rdics XD love all the bromance inside the story ;D

2010年10月22日 01:40 by 肉肉国王

• Hello. ^^;
    I'm Usagi, and I'm from the US. I first found Het alia out of curiosity about a year and a half ago (an LJ fri end was ranting about it, and a few people I watched on dA w ere drawing fan art for it), and well, now I'm hooked. ^^; I don't necessarily have a very narrow list of favo rite characters or anything, but a few of my top favorites i n no particular order are Lithuania, America, England, and S pain. I am a little weird though in that... well, even thoug h I'm an APH fan I'm not really into yaoi/BL. At a ll.

Seeing as it's my main fandom at the moment I'm l ikely to post fanworks of Hetalia sometime in the future.

.... and I'll admit, I'm a total n00b to Fc2. As in I started today, so there's not much there as of yet . |D please don't hurt me.

2010年10月11日 12:17 by UsagitheRandom

<< < 1 2 3 > >>